President Obama has said that we should not "jump to any conclusions" and has said little else about this massacre. Here is what investigators know so far about this man and the attack at Ft. Hood.
- Hassan went around saying goodbye to his neighbors in the days before the attack.
- He had been passing out Korans to people.
- Dr. Hassan was disciplined and reprimanded for attempting to convert his patients to Islam.
- He was known by his associate to have radical views and was opposed to the US wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.
- Hassan was known to be sympathetic toward the very people that the US was fighting.
- Multiple witnesses have stated Hassan yelled Allah u Akbar before opening fire, and during the rampage was reported to be calm and calculating during the shooting.
- The place he chose for his rampage was a pre-deployment center for soldiers going to Iraq or Afghanistan.
Sounds like an act of terrorism to me.